- January 9, 2023
Wedding Trends You Will be Seeing Everywhere in 2023
Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, especially if you are trying to stay on top of the latest trends. While some wedding traditions never seem to go out of style, there are always new and exciting trends popping up every year. If you’re wondering what wedding trends will be big in 2023, we’ve got you covered! From plant-based cuisine to ombre floral arrangements, this article will explore the top wedding trends that you should keep an eye on for 2023. Read on to find out more about how to make your special day even more unique and memorable.
There’s no doubt that intimate weddings are on the rise. More and more couples are opting for smaller, more personal celebrations that reflect their unique love story. If you’re planning an intimate wedding, here are a few trends to keep in mind:
Since intimate weddings are all about celebrating your relationship, it’s important to infuse your wedding day with personal details that tell your love story. From hand-written vows to photos of you two throughout your relationship, there are endless ways to make your wedding day uniquely yours.
Think outside the box when it comes to choosing a venue for your intimate wedding. While a traditional church or banquet hall can be beautiful, there are so many other options to consider. Have you always dreamed of getting married in a vineyard? Or how about saying “I do” in a historic mansion? With an intimate wedding, you have the freedom to get creative with your venue choice.
Intimate Food and Drinks
When it comes to food and drink choices for an intimate wedding, think quality over quantity. Since you’ll have fewer guests, you can splurge on gourmet catering or an open bar with top-shelf liquor. And since you won’t need as much food, you can focus on creating a menu of small bites and appetizers that will wow your guests.
Micro-weddings are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer a more intimate and personal wedding experience. Here are some of the top micro-wedding trends you will be seeing everywhere in 2020:
- Intimate ceremonies with close family and friends only.
- Low-key receptions with simple, rustic décor.
- DIY details that add a personal touch to the day.
- A focus on quality over quantity – from the food and drink to the entertainment and favors.
- unique locations that reflect the couple’s personality, such as a family home, favorite restaurant or even an outdoor setting like a park or beach
Thanks to social media, weddings are no longer just a one-day event. Couples are now choosing to extend the festivities by getting married in a destination that is special to them. This trend is especially popular with millennials, who are more likely to have a global network of friends and family.
Destination weddings can be held anywhere in the world, from a picturesque mountain resort to a sandy beach. And with so many options available, there is sure to be a destination wedding that fits your budget. Plus, you can often get discounts on airfare and accommodations when you book your wedding in advance.
If you’re looking for a unique way to celebrate your marriage, consider a destination wedding. It’s a great way to bring your friends and family together for an unforgettable experience.
- Backyard weddings are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer a more intimate and personal setting for your big day. Plus, who doesn’t love a good backyard party?
- If you’re considering a backyard wedding, there are a few things you’ll need to take into account. First, you’ll need to have enough space for all of your guests. If you’re planning on a large guest list, you may need to get creative with your seating arrangements.
- Another thing to consider is the weather. You’ll want to make sure you have a backup plan in place in case of inclement weather. An outdoor wedding can be beautiful, but it can also be a logistical nightmare if not planned properly.
- Finally, you’ll need to think about what kind of decor and style you want for your backyard wedding. This is where you can really let your personality shine through!
2023 is shaping up to be an exciting year for weddings and wedding trends. We have seen a move towards more natural, eco-friendly options that are sustainable not only for the environment but also for couples’ budgets. Couples will likely opt for smaller, intimate ceremonies with just close family and friends to ensure safety during the pandemic. The use of technology like virtual reality will help make distant guests feel like they are still part of the celebration from afar. Whether you’re planning a future wedding or attending one in 2023, these upcoming trends can offer inspiration and guidance as we look ahead to what promises to be an unforgettable year!