- July 10, 2022
The Ultimate Wedding Morning Checklist
Planning a wedding is no small feat – there are so many details to think about and keep track of! But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with this essential wedding morning checklist. From confirming final details with your vendors to get your hair and makeup done, this list will help you make sure everything goes off without a hitch on your big day.
The Night Before
Wedding morning is finally here! You’ve been dreaming about this day since you were a little girl (or maybe even before that), and now it’s finally here. The night before your wedding, there are a few things you should do to make sure the morning goes as smoothly as possible. Here’s your wedding morning checklist:
- Get a good night’s sleep! This is easier said than done, but try to relax and get as much rest as you can. Your wedding day will be long and filled with excitement, so you’ll need all the energy you can get.
- Have everything ready to go. Lay out your dress, shoes, veil, jewelry, etc. so that you’re not scrambling to find things in the morning. It’s also a good idea to pack an emergency kit with things like Band-Aids, safety pins, and Tide pens – just in case.
- Eat a healthy breakfast. This is not the day for dieting! Eat something nutritious that will give you sustained energy throughout the day.
The Morning of Wedding Day
It’s finally here, your wedding day! You’ve been planning and dreaming about this day for months (or maybe even years), and now it’s finally here. As you wake up on this special day, take a deep breath and relax. Everything is going to be just perfect.
To make sure that everything goes smoothly on your wedding day, we’ve put together a handy little checklist of things to do on the morning of your big day. From eating a nutritious breakfast to getting your hair and makeup done, just follow these simple steps and you’ll be all set for a beautiful wedding day.
What to Bring
You’re getting married! Congratulations! The wedding morning is a very special and unique time. Here is a checklist of essential items to bring with you to the wedding venues to make sure the day goes off without a hitch.
- Wedding Dress or Suit – Obviously, you will need to wear something on your wedding day! Make sure your gown or tuxedo is clean and pressed before the big day.
- Shoes – Don’t forget to pack your shoes! Whether you’re wearing sneakers, sandals, heels, or flats, make sure they are comfortable and won’t give you blisters.
- Jewelry – Your wedding day is the perfect opportunity to wear that stunning necklace or pair of earrings you’ve been saving for a special occasion. If you’re not used to wearing jewelry, now is the time to start practicing!
- Veil or Headpiece – If you’re wearing a veil, make sure it is securely attached to your hair so it doesn’t blow away in the wind. If you’re not wearing a veil, consider a pretty headpiece or flower crown instead.
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, so it’s crucial that everything goes according to plan. To help ensure that your big day is as stress-free as possible, we’ve put together this essential wedding morning checklist. From confirming final details with your vendors to gathering your wedding party for pre-ceremony photos, this checklist will help you make sure you’ve got everything covered on the morning of your wedding.