- October 2, 2022
Quirky Stage Decor Ideas That Will Make Your Wedding Even More Special
One of the best things about wedding season is all the new trends that come out, one of which is Quirky Stage Decor Ideas. If you are looking to make your wedding stand out from the rest, there are plenty of quirky ideas that you can implement. To help you out, this article will be a guide for all the quirkinesses that need to be placed on stage!
Wedding Decor Ideas
Wedding decor ideas can be daunting, but with a little bit of quirky inspiration, you can create a look that is truly unique and special. Here are some quirky stage decor ideas that will add a little bit of fun to your wedding day!
- Have fun wedding favors! Some unusual wedding favors that could be great for couples who love humor and whimsy include personalized rubber ducks or stress balls with the couple’s names printed on them. You could also consider giving out personalized notecards with funny wedding jokes or funny wedding sayings.
- Hang some quirky wedding banners! A fun way to add personality to your wedding decor is by hanging a few quirky banner decorations. Some ideas include monogrammed banners with the bride and groom’s initials or whimsical animal banners with witty messages such as “wed forever.”
- Use interesting centerpieces! If you’re looking for an interesting centerpiece for your wedding table, consider using something like an antique vase filled with colorful flowers or a funky ceramic bowl filled with fresh fruit. If you’re feeling creative, you could also try designing your own centerpiece using colorful ribbons, fabric flowers, or even LED candles!
If you’re looking for a unique way to add some personality to your wedding flowers, try incorporating some unusual or quirky stage decor ideas. From giant inflatable dolls to whimsical light displays, these charming touches will sure make your wedding stand out from the rest!
- Use colorful fairy lights as centerpiece decor. Not only will they add a cheerful touch to your tablescape, but fairy lights are also perfect for highlighting bouquets and arrangements.
- Create a fun photo booth backdrop. Print out fun graphics or photos of your couple and have guests pose for a souvenir photo album afterwards!
- Set up an elaborate game board with mini games like Risk or Monopoly. This is a great way to keep everyone entertained while they wait for the ceremony to start.
- Hang bright streamers around the room and use them as curtain rods or table runners. They’ll look extra festive and add an element of whimsy to your wedding décor!
Wedding Favors and Stationery
If you are looking for quirky stage decor ideas that will make your wedding even more special, then look no further! Here are some fun and unique ideas that will surely add a touch of uniqueness to your big day.
- Rent a clown doll and have him act as the ring bearer during the ceremony. He can bring along his props and make sure everyone has a good time.
- Create a DIY chalkboard sign that says something like “Welcome to Our Wedding! We Love You!”. This will be a fun way to keep everyone updated on the proceedings.
- If you are having a themed wedding, consider setting up some temporary exhibit booth dedicated to one of your favorite movies or TV shows. This is sure to be a hit with the guests!
- Have some cute little sugar skulls set up as plate centerpieces during the reception. They will look great with all of the colorful flowers you may choose to use in your arrangements.
- Put together a photo collage of all of your loved ones who attended your wedding (or just those who were important to you in some way). This is sure to be a sentimental favorite among guests!